Sunday, November 22nd, 2015
Given below are the images for the IIFT GK questions that a student emailed to me. I will be putting up the answers and solutions for it shortly. I think the General Knowledge section was harder than usual and hence the cutoff for the General Knowledge section is bound to be lower than usual. Considering that it was 2.5 last year, my expectation for this year is given below. Click here to share this post on Facebook.
The course helps you prepare with the following features:
Factopedias: Tired of learning from boring old documents? The course has video tutorials which cover all that you need to know about current affairs and important events in an interesting interactive video format.
Documents: A database of questions is a testing tool. To learn, you need detail documents covering all aspects of Business Awareness and Static General Knowledge.
Question Bank: Large set of questions covering monthly updates from 2015
Previous Year Papers: Neatly designed PDF of the GK section of XAT, IIFT, and SNAP of past 3 years.
1. Bank by BRICS – New Development Bank
2. Stock Index – Nikkei is for Japan. Answer can be derived from it.
3. Machu Pichu civilization in Peru – Incas
4. Chandigargh Rock Garden – Nek Chand Saini
5. Eurozone Exit – Ireland
6. City and River – Seoul and Hand. Answer can be derived from it.
7. 2016 Olympics – Live Your Passion
8. Best Animated Feature – Big Hero
9. Grand Slam Women’s Singles Titles – Margaret Court
10. Indian CEO – Shantanu Narayan – Adobe. Answer can be derived from it.
11. AB blood group – lack of antibodies
12. Vice Chairman of Niti Ayog – Arvind Panagariya
13. First export processing zone – Kandla
14. Crowd funding for Greece – Thomas Feeney
15. Book and author. Harper Lee for To kill a mockingbird and Friedman for The world is Flat. Answer can be derived from it.
16. US 10$ bill – face of a woman
17. State tax share rises from 32% to 42%
18. Norway is not a member of European Union
19. Inflation range should be 2% to 6%
20. Mother Teresa was born in Macedonia
21. Gorbochev’s policy was called Glasnost
22. Stephen Hawking and Yuri Milner sponsored Breakthrough Listen Project
23. IMF headquartered in Washington. Answer can be derived from it.
24. Pluto was discovered by Clyde Tombaugh
25. Largest FDI inflows were in China
26. Euro Dollars are US dollars held in Europe
27. Manmohan – APJ and Gujral – S D Sharma will lead to the answer.
28. Alexander Fleming discovered Penicillin not J Perkins.
Please note that the answers marked in the image are not the answers by us. They are the answers that the student who sent us the paper marked in the IIFT 2015 exam. For the answers, you should go through the video.
From students after the IIFT Exam
“Thank you Ravi Handa sir. Your gk course really helped a lot in my IIFT prep.” – Rohit Sinha
“Hey guys! For all those of you who found GK tough to clear in today’s IIFT exam, i’m proof that it was enough to follow Ravi Handa Sir’s GK course to comfortably clear the cutoff. ( my gk score is 4.5 btw)” – Mukund Sundaram
“Hello sir! Thanks for the IIFT-GK course,really helped a lot!” – Shreyansh Tyagi
“Immensely helpful gk course. Cheers!!” Shivam Aditya
If you have any questions about the same, do send us an email on email@example.com
Founder, Handa Ka Funda