Monday, December 14th, 2015
The IIFT scorecard can be obtained from below. It will be great if you could send a copy of your IIFT scorecard to email@example.com It will help us find out the sectional / overall cutoff easily. The information that you will need to keep handy to check your IIFT scorecard will be your Roll.No and Date of Birth. Roll No ( Roll No. is of SEVEN digits. eg. 4100477 ). Date of Birth ( The Format of DOB should be DD/MM/YYYY)
These mocks are with 78 questions, 170 minutes (new pattern)
Overall: General: 48.50, SC/ST/PH: 38.50, OBC(NCL): 43.50
Within a few days you will receive a form, which you will have to fill and submit within 10 days.
• Please note that the city and slot of the interview is not changed by the administration unless the
candidate has a valid reason.
• Also ensure that you keep a copy of the form with you.
• By Mid Jan: You will be made aware of the dates & location of The Process.
• You will be required to bring your original mark sheets (10th, 12th, UG), work experience
letter/pay slips for the process.
• The GD/PI/WAT process will start in 1st week of Feb and end by mid Feb.
———————– Page 2———————–
Mid March: First Shortlists for Delhi and Kolkata will be declared.
• You will get approx. one month to pay the fees.
• Waitlist will be declared a few weeks after the last date o fee
• 1st Week Of July IIFT Begins
• If you have any doubts, please feel free to contact us on Facebook Or Pagalguy.
• We will try to respond to your query within 24 hours.
You will receive a comprehensive form on mail & post, which you have to fill and submit at IIFT. This is the first
step in The IIFT admission process
• You will also be required to select your interview center.
• There are generally two slots Morning (9 to 1) & Afternoon (2 to 6). You need
to report 30 min before the stipulated time.
• First you will have the Written Ability Test for 20 min.
• After WAT, there will be a break and the GD Process will start
• The GD Process is pretty unique amongst the B-schools-
Each Candidate will get 1 minute to speak in the beginning and then the discussion will start. Group
discussion goes on generally for around 25 to 30 minutes and in some cases has got extended to 40
After a short break, the personal interviews will get started.
“Incredible India” campaign : A boost for India’s tourism sector
Ensuring Energy Security for India in next 2 decades.
Effects of falling oil price on global economy
Relevance of United Nations in new world order
INDIAN VILLAGES an opportunity for economic development
Food Security: Concern for lesser developed countries
Innovation, Intellectual Property and Economic Growth.
Genetically modified food: Solution for Future Food Demand
NITI aayog is better than planning commission
Government subsidies: a boon or bane for economic development
Mitigating climate affect thorough international cooperation
Jan dhan yojna towards inclusive growth
India US business relations Towards Maturity
Eliminating Female feticide in India
Swachh Bharat Abhiyaan : Much Noise less action
Should Opinion Polls be banned before Elections
Should politicians be given Padma awards?
Rural posting of Doctors should be voluntarily or compulsorily
Children should be provided with mobile phones
Child Rights: Legal Remedies or Awareness.
Commercialization of health care pain/gain.
Should social sites be regulated?
Advertisement is a waste of money?
Online sector retail marginalize offline retail make in India vs make for India
Is sports becoming an industry?
24hr news channels: are they presenting or manufacturing?
India will surpass China’s growth rate: Mirage or reality
Thanks to Udit Bhatia and the IIFT Media Committee for providing the list