We started the website in 2009 as a collection of videos. In 2013, we moved on to selling online courses. In 2016, we can proudly say that more than 10000 students have trusted us enough to buy our online courses. Our goal has been to change the way students prepare for competitive exams – make it easier. You may say we are dreamers – but we are not the only ones.
An alumnus of IIT Kharagpur, he has taught 1000s of students online / offline for CAT & other MBA Entrance Exams.
A Chartered Accountant and an MBA by qualification, she handles the accounts and operations. In her free time, she likes to travel.
He handles the technology side of this website and many others. A self professed geek and curd-rice enthusiast who can be contacted for web and mobile apps development. He is currently pursuing his masters at Colorado State University.
A B. Com. graduate and an MBA aspirant, he handles doubles up as the customer support and the go-to sales guy for the team. He is trying to develop an interest in quizzing.
1. Tele-calling: A large number of students convert for our online courses after talking to one of our team members. Hence, it is a critical element from a sales perspective. This will take up a bulk of your time as the number of calls in a day is huge.
2. Live chat support: We use a tool called Zopim for live chatting with potential customers on the website. It is, by far, the best lead generation tool that we have. Students share their contact details over live chat and we use that data to follow up with them. The tool has a small learning curve but I am sure you can handle the same.
3. Lead management: We primarily use excel for this. We get leads from various sources and they need to be managed properly so that we do not miss out on potential customers.
4. Administrative Issues: Sending access to students, replying to emails, etc. It will require a little bit of technical know-how about the tools we use but these are basic web-apps, so it should not be too much of an issue.
1. Work Experience: 1-3 years in related domain. Preference would be given to candidates from the education sector.
2. How to apply: Send an email to email@example.com with the subject as “Application for the post of CSE 1983″. This is just to ensure that you have read the post completely and not blindly applying. In the email, along with your resume please include a salary slip from your previous / current employer.
3. Selection Process: This is a full time position based in Jaipur. We are located close to Vaishali Nagar. We will first have a quick chat over phone and then probably meet in person.
1. Content Creation: Creation of questions, tests, for MBA and Banking entrance exams. It will include stuff related to Quantitative Aptitude, Verbal Ability, Logical Reasoning, General Knowledge, etc.
2. Doubt Solving: A lot of students send us doubts via email, private forums, live chat, whatsapp, etc. The sooner we answer them, the better it is for the student.
3. Blog Writing: This is one area that we have struggled with for a very long time. Inability to blog regularly has cost us – both in terms of revenue and in terms of search engine rankings. We want to fix that.
4. Social Media: The importance of Facebook / Twitter cannot be undermined in today’s age. For us, Quora and Pagalguy are far more important. Interacting with students via these platform would be an important part of the role.
1. Work Experience: 1-3 years in the education domain. Candidates from MBA Test Prep (IMS / TIME / Career Launcher / PT) would be preferred. Candidates from Jaipur would be preferred for this role because hopefully they will help us with the study of the offline market in future.
2. How to apply: Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject as “Application for the post of CM 1973″. This is just to ensure that you have read the post completely and not blindly applying. In the email, along with your resume please include a salary slip from your previous / current employer. Also, send links to content you have created in the past and is available in the public domain. A blog perhaps or may be a few of your favorite Quora answers.
3. Selection Process: This is a full time position based in Jaipur. We are located close to Vaishali Nagar. We will first have a quick chat over phone and then probably will meet in person.
This is a part-time, work-from-home position. If you have a blog and / or an active Quora profile, just send a link of the same to Ravi on email@example.com with the subject line “CC 1993″.
We have been looking to add a full time member to our tech team. Currently we use various service providers for LMS, testing, payment gateway, video hosting, etc. We would want to control as many aspects of the user experience as possible. As you can see, we are not very clear with the requirements here. We are looking for someone who can take care of the technical responsibilities for an operation of this size. You need to be entrepreneurial in nature for a position like this. Just drop in an email to Ravi on firstname.lastname@example.org with some details about your past projects. Use the subject line “WD 2013″